Customs clearance of goods is a set of procedures including verification and preparation of documents, declaration and submission of goods declaration to the customs authority in writing or in electronic form as well as including customs control and clearance of goods under certain customs procedures.
Customs clearance of goods requires careful study of documents, knowledge of particularities and practical application of the customs legislation as well as scrupulous compliance with the current legal acts of customs authorities, including technical completion of the declaration and related documents.
The declarant must deal with many formalities and perform obligations imposed by the customs legislation. The task is complicated by an enormous amount of information, references to the regulations and rules of the national customs legislation. In addition, certain regulatory documents are constantly being changed and supplemented, new legal acts are approved, and amendments to the legislation enter into force on a regular basis.
Regardless of the nature of goods subject to foreign trade transactions, when it comes to customs clearance, the most appropriate decision would be to seek advice of a customs representative with extensive experience who uses the methods of advance notification of customs authorities and electronic declaration of goods.
Seeking the help of professionals, a company – the client – does not need to organise and implement the complex procedures of customs clearance as well as acquires access to the latest information technology.
As a rule, the customs-related issue often proves to be one of the most delicate ones when organising transportation. With solid experience in this field, we provide consulting services in the field of customs clearance.
We would like to draw your special attention to the fact that ZAO KHPP sends and receives goods by rail for all companies, both Russian and European. With our help, you will be able to save time on customs procedures and stay calm.
OOO KHPP carries out:
- verification and preparation of documents, advance notification of customs authorities, declaration of goods in written and electronic form;
- presentation of goods and vehicles to customs officials;
- control of payment of customs duties;
- advising clients in the field of customs legislation, services necessary for the preparation of documents, customs control, and customs clearance;
- providing clients with information on the measures of tariff and non-tariff regulation in respect of imported or exported goods, calculation of the amount of due customs duties;
- representation of clients with customs authorities;
- haulage of goods under customs control and delivery of goods after release by the final recipient.
OOO KHPP adheres to a flexible pricing policy. The final cost of customs clearance is determined individually in each case.
It primarily depends on the complexity, scope, and timing of the works to be performed. In addition, the price of customs clearance is formed taking into account the nature and range of goods, the selected customs procedure, the length and direction of haulage, the weight and volume of the consignment, and a number of other factors.
Should you have any question, please contact us at: email@example.com